Give to PAWS on Thursday, June 23 and your gift will get bigger!
On June 23, The Seattle Foundation is hosting GiveBIG, a community-wide day of online giving. The Seattle Foundation is raising hundreds of thousands of dollars in the form of a stretch pool to give to local nonprofits.
The more money donated to PAWS on June 23, the more money we will receive from the GiveBig stretch pool!
Donate to PAWS through The Seattle Foundation website on June 23, and your gift will get bigger!
Why Give Big to PAWS? We’ll Give You Three Big Reasons:
- From Black Bears to Bald Eagles, PAWS Wildlife Center will care for and rehabilitate more than 3,000 injured and orphaned wild animals this year before they are returned to their native habitat in the wild.
- More than 3,000 stray, abandoned and neglected dogs and cats will receive second chances at PAWS Companion Shelter this year alone before finding their forever homes.
- PAWS educators will deliver messages of compassion and respect to more than 4,000 youth this year, inspiring the next generation of humane leaders.
Just the facts:
- GiveBIG is ONE DAY ONLY (Thursday, June 23).
- You can donate to PAWS from 7 a.m. to midnight on Thursday, June 23.
- Donate to PAWS through The Seattle Foundation website. This is the only way will count toward the GiveBIG campaign.
- Donate with your credit card or debit card only. Please note that Seattle Foundation Donor Advised Funds are not eligible for GiveBIG.
Questions about GiveBIG? Please contact our Development Manager, Tana Feichtinger, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425.412.4024.
Thank you for your generous support of PAWS!